I wanted to take the time out to say thank you to everyone who came out for the family reunion. Yes, I know I was not there, but I am so happy that it was a success. Although Claudette and I did the leg work in the beginning, the reunion would not have been possible if no one came, and the success of the weekend was to all our family members who pitched in to make the weekend effortless. As of right now, I don't have a list of who did what, I think Claudette is still sleeping the weekend off, but I wanted to thank:
Oral F, for getting the hotel rooms for us, he was a trooper and kept the rooms on his tab until we were able to fulfill our obligation.
Russell S. Who made himself and his car available for the weekend.
Marlon F. Who took the time out of packing and preparing for his big move and made himself available for our out of town guests.
I will start posting pictures of the weekend as they come in.
Again, everyone thank you so much!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment