Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A few days away

Hi Family and friends,

It looks like everything is coming together for the reunion, I did have some pictures to show you of the park and the hotel, but I left it at the hotel. Yes, classic Erica!!! Take my word, this place is fabulous, it is going to be so much fun because there is something to do for everyone, wether it is just to sit and relax, or play volleyball and tennis.

I won't be there this weekend and I really wish I was, but I have to be else where that weekend. It was a tough and maybe selfish choice..but it is what it is..

Anyway please enjoy the pictures I have posted of Uncle Eric and Auntie Ruthlyn.
Please email you pics from the reunion I will be more than happy to post.

As always peace and blessings.

Erica Weir

No comments: