Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mid Month update

By now many of you should have received your newsletter with all the details surrounding our get together in August. Please feel free to post your comments on this website or email me at seymourfam@yahoo.com. This month has been very busy on my end, and I anticipate it will be even more so as we get closer to the reunion.

I plan to be in Orlando at the end of June, to stay at the hotel and see how the logistics will work out during the weekend of the event. I will also be able to provide a more personalized feedback on the actual hotel and the type of service we can expect as guests.

I am still waiting on those pics to post on the website, as I want this website to be a source of connection for the entire family.

As always with love and happiness

Erica W.

No comments: